среда, 19 декабря 2007 г.

Gunel Masimova

My name is Gunel, surname is Masimova. I was born in Baku on 23rd of June in 1987. I am 21 years old. I finished the school number 290 in 2005. I’m a student in the Azerbaijan University. I’m studying in the third course, in the faculty of the International Relations. As soon as I graduate University, I would like to be a good diplomat. From 2007 I am a secretary of Student Youth Organization in our University.
I like my groups and groupmates. But I am not so closer with all my groupmates, except some girls and boys. That is why I can’t comment to all of them. There are some girls and boys closer me in our group. For example, Djamila, Konul, Chinara. Djamila is the closest friend of mine. She is very wise girl and very kind with others. I love her very much. There are good boys in our group also. For instance, Djavidan, Huseyn, and etc. There are some envious students in our group also. For example, when in our university or organized some conference and about this conference know maximum 3 people and they take part in that conference. And for me it is very bad. But except such situations I love my group and groupmates.




Sincerely,



M. Gunel



1 комментарий:

E-Travel.az комментирует...

Hi Gunel! It is my advice to you everytime try determine you feelings before express them.

Regards,

R. Rustam