вторник, 25 декабря 2007 г.

Nigar Ismailova

My name is Ismailova Nigar and I was born on 22 July in 1988 in Sumgait city. But now I live in Baku. I am sudent of the Azerbaijan University. My faculty is "International Relations" . What can i say about my groupmates?! This group is supper one. I think that they've never forget each other. (joke sure). I've not friend, but some my groupmates' disposition which I like,they are: Ilaha, Nurana, Nofal, Rustam, Elshan, Nizami, Cavid and Huseyn. In this group I hate one person.
He is CH......K. (it is a nickname ).

Bye - bye Good Bye and Good night to everybody!!!

That’s all…

1 комментарий:

Rehimli комментирует...

ch....k kimdi. a birde oz ana dilinde yazginen. Dunyamali oxuyanda cetinlik cekir. Gerek men tercume edim. menim de axotum yoxdu

Hormetle: Rehimli