четверг, 27 декабря 2007 г.

Javid Ibrahimov

Hi. My name is Javid. I’m from Zaqatala. I was born in 1988 in Zaqatala, in Upper Tala country. I have a mother, father and a brother. Both of my parents are journalists. My brother is a car seller. I finished the Tala school number 2 in 2004 year with best marks. In the same year I entered Azerbaijan University, the International Relations Faculty. Now I’m studying in the IV course of this university. For my opinion I’m very lucky person that, I’m studying such kind of university.
I want to tell some about our group. There are 28 students in our group, from different regions of Azerbaijan. I like each of them. For example; Javidan I ask him “ adas ” , because our names are same. He is very funny and does a lot of jokes with Sahil and we are enjoying from there jokes. Girls are very kind, especially with boys. All they are very active. Most of our parties are organized by them. Boys are studying more than girls. There are also diligent boys in our group. Every of our lesson is very interesting and funny. I satisfy with our teachers and the administration of our university. I want our university will be “THE NUMBER ONE” and I believe it.

Thank you.

Комментариев нет: